Dynamic Aging 6-week Series
Based on the book and taught by one of the co-authors, Joan Allen:
Tuesdays, 10:15-11:45am, July 11th - August 15th
- How your pain and lack of mobility may not be due to your age, but your habits.
- Changing how you move can change how you feel, no matter your age.
- Exercises and postural adjustments requiring no special equipment with modifications for all fitness levels.
- How to move for healthy feet, improved balance, and activities of daily life.
- To move and feel better.
Each hour and a half class will include a brief discussion of the book, followed by plenty of time to learn and practice the exercises and concepts in the book.
For a little preview, check out this piece of KABC-7, with Lori Corbin:
(though this course is truly appropriate for any age!)
Six Week Course: $189, includes Dynamic Aging book
($175 without the book)
* If you attended the Intro Class, call to register so we can apply the $35!*
Space is limited, Sign up early!
To enroll choose an option below: